Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist (CSRS™)
The CSRS™ is the field’s only stroke certification for occupational and physical therapists.
About CSRS™ Seminars
We offer a rigorous series of seminars culminating in an online certification examination. The first course in the series is administered through this website, and introduces foundational concepts that are essential to participation in the live labs and discussions that comprise CSRS™ courses 2, 3, and 4.
Participants who pass the test list the CSRS™ designation behind their other professional credentials. The CSRS™ is the field’s only stroke certification for occupational and physical therapists.
Want to be notified when future courses are launched? Contact our business administrator, and write, “add me to the mailing list” in the subject line. We’ll email you when registration is launched for a new course.
Photos from CSRS™ Seminars
Dr. Page leads a CSRS session
CSRS Attendees Learn A Variety of Hands on Skills
Attendees Learn About Benefits of Joining the National Stroke Association
Dr. Reimer Reviews Kinesiology Taping of the Subluxed Shoulder
Past CSRS™ Seminars
Previous seminar attendees can access course documents for the below, recent, courses for 6 months after the end of the seminar that they attended. Visit the seminar page and enter your password to access the documents. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- February 11-13, 2022 (Virtual Course) – SOLD OUT February 11-13, 2022
- March 11-13, 2022, Louisville, KY – SOLD OUT March 11-13, 2022
- April 22-24, 2022 Silver Springs, MD – SOLD OUT April 22-24, 2022
- May 20-22, 2022 West Orange, NJ – SOLD OUT May 20-21-22, 2022
- June 17-19, 2022 Portland, OR – SOLD OUT June 17-18-19, 2022
- July 8-10, 2022 Charleston, SC – SOLD OUT July 8-9-10, 2022