We wish to provide a high-quality, professional product for our registrants. Therefore, facilities MUST have meet the following requirements to be considered as a site for CSRS hosting, or for hosting a stroke recovery sampler:
- Able to provide seating and tables for up to 60 registrants. This space should have audiovisual capabilities such as a screen, a LCD projector and, ideally, microphones.
- Able to provide laboratory space for the lab components of the courses. Space that is separate from the lecture space is preferred but not required.
- Both the lecture and lab spaces should have audiovisual capabilities, and have tables that are located in or can be moved to the lab space, and that can support the weight of attendees. A total of about 15 plinths or tables should be located in the space, such that we have 3-4 attendees using each table. Tables that are not plinths but that can comfortably support attendees during laboratory exercises are permissible.
- Onsite audiovisual/media support for all days on which courses are held is preferred. This allows us to troubleshoot if there are problems, or if attendees have special needs.
- The facility should also feature accessible parking accomodations for registrants, and wireless access since all of our materials are placed online.
- Experience with hosting previous CEU events is preferred.